Friday, May 19, 2006

New Independent Blog

I've found another end user of Civil 3d that has started their own blog. David, Great site I look forward to reading more of your input. You can check him out at http://dca2civil3d.blogspot.com


I'm currently working on a corridor and will be posting some detailed instructions on creating a complex corridor with multiple assembles, transitioning curbs, center turn lane and bus pull outs. I'll be posting tips from that adventure soon so stay tuned.

Also Check out the new and improved Sheet List Table. I'm trying to get someone at our office to post on that one as well. Also if you have any input on C3D 07, Good, Bad and downright ugly. Please feel free and share. If it's something that will benefit all I'll be happy to post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home